…The quality of our people and the close-knit relationships we create with our clients. We are family owned and operated, and your input will be felt your first day with us. We don’t have thousands of faceless clients. You will get to know them, and they will get to know you. That’s why our clients stay with us an average of 10+ years – far longer than the industry standard.
Our independence. We offer a wide variety of quality carriers to meet our clients’ needs. We have been at this for 28 years, and we know the insurance industry inside and out.
Our community involvement. We partner with organizations doing good for the causes closest to our heart. These areas include breaking cycles of violence in families, clothing Wake County’s youth, mental health, literacy, and end-of-life care, as well as work and life-skills training for those who need it.
Our location. Glenwood Office Commons is conveniently located with easy access and ample parking.
Job Type: This is a full-time, combination position of Producer and Customer Service Representative. You will be providing strategic insurance consulting for auto, home, life and business, as well as servicing client policies. Our office hours are Monday – Friday from 8:30AM – 5PM with the occasional evening or weekend prospective client meeting.
New and Renewal Commissions
Life and disability Insurance
Paid time off
- Sell Personal Lines of Insurance using consultative sales techniques.
- Prospect for new business by following sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases.
- Counsel and advise prospects and policyholders on insurance coverage tailored to their specific needs.
- Provide insurance quotes, make presentations and close sales.
- Process payments.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly client support.
- Support other team members to round out accounts to assist clients.
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within specified time frame.
- A North Carolina Property & Casualty license
- 3-5 Years of insurance sales and customer service experience
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Comfort and ease making presentations and networking
- Successful sales background.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
- Capable of handling customer rejection.
- Equipped with great listening and closing skills.